Equity Release Specialists
I can’t recommend Peter highly enough. He has a wealth of experience in equity release mortgages which he put to good use. He found me a great offer which he chased to make sure the funds were released as soon as possible.
TONY & SUE MAIR
We must commend Peter and say that without his relentless pursuit of the completion date we needed, we would have struggled to secure what we wanted, and heartily recommend him to any who seek what we did. Peter was persistent and effective, and he has our very grateful thanks, for all he achieved for us.
MaxLyte Financial Equity Release Specialists
MaxLyte Financial Limited are based in the heart of London. We are specialists in equity release, lifetime mortgages and later life advice. We offer financial advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Maintaining Your Accumulated Wealth
- Minimising Investment Risk
- Cash Flow Modelling
- Releasing equity held in property
- Increasing Return on Investments
- Understanding Tax Advantages
- Retirement Security Concerns
- Long‐Term Financial Planning
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Pre-arranged Funeral Plans
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Fixed Price Probate and Estate Management
Free DownloadsDownload our free Guide To Equity Release and My Life Book by clicking on the covers below. Discover if equity release is right for you with A Guide To Equity Release and keep track of all your assets and important information with My Life Book.
There are four fundamental principles that can help you stay on track:
- Goals: The investment process begins by setting measurable and attainable investment goals and developing plans for reaching those goals.
- Balance: Develop a suitable asset allocation using broadly diversified funds, limiting exposure to unnecessary risks.
- Cost: You can’t control the markets, but you can control how much you pay to invest. MaxLyte charges 1% a year with no up-front fees.
- Discipline: Emotion can disrupt the plans of even the most sophisticated investor. Discipline and a long-term view helps you stick to the plan.
Equity Release Calculation
It’s easy to be affected by the latest developments in the markets or the economy, manager ratings or the performance of an individual security.
Don’t get caught up in investment “noise”…..investor success is achieved by focusing upon what you can control.
Click here to download the Equity Release Market Report Spring 2018.